Welcome to the Mid-Sussex Working Spaniel Club
Covering all of Sussex, the club holds both working tests and field trials, and has an extensive training programme from puppy, to fully trained gundog.
TESTS AND TRAINING 2022
The club Intends to offer this year:
– Summer water Picnic & BBQ – 3rd July 2022. Schedule and Entry form on the Tests page.
– Training classes, both Novice and Puppy – starting March 20th. Please contact our Training Co-ordinator, David Whittaker, to register interest. firstname.lastname@example.org
– Autumn Working Test – 4th September 2022
– Four Field Trials – click link to field trial schedule: Trials
The Club is looking forward to welcoming members new and old to all events.
KENNEL CLUB ADVICE – COVID-19
The information is available in full here on the Kennel Club website.
We run a full programme each year
- Monthly Training Classes
- A Spring and Autumn Working Test
- A water test and summer picnic
- One Novice A/V Field Trial
- Open Qualifying Field Trial
- Novice Cocker Field Trial
- Open Qualifying Cocker Field Trial
See the Club Calendar for dates of Club events.
SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE DUE 1ST APRIL
Please check your direct debit is for the correct amount and clearly states your surname followed by the word ‘subs’
Training sessions are held in the Mid Sussex area, usually on the third Sunday of the month. The Club has access to some 60 acres of excellent training ground, providing varied cover, open ground and water and is an ideal way for you to learn about training your dog in a fun and relaxed atmosphere.
The training ground is also available for the use of all Club Members for an annual fee of £10 on the third Sunday of each month. Please come and join us at this fabulous ground. Please ensure that you comply with current government Covid regulations when attending the training ground.